There are 754 Pokemon. There are many more pokemon to come in the future. Because there is the fifth generation of Pokemon (take a look at the black and white pokedox). There are 16 seasons of pokemon series. They are as follows
- Indigo League (82 episodes, 1999)
- The Adventures in the Orange Islands (36 episodes, 2000)
- The Johto Journeys (41 episodes, 2001)
- Johto League Champions (52 episodes, 2002)
- Master Quest (65 episodes, 2003)
- Advanced (40 episodes, 2004)
- Challenge : Advanced (51 episodes, 2005)
- Battle : Advanced (53 episodes, 2006)
- Battle Frontier (55 episodes, 2007)
- Diamond and Pearl (51 episodes, 2008)
- Battle Dimension : Diamond and Pearl (51 episodes, 2009)
- Galactic Battles (52 episodes, 2010)
- Sinnoh League Victors (33 episodes, 2011)
- Black & White (47 episodes, 2011)
- Black & White: Rival Destinies (35 episodes, 2012)
- Best Wishes! (10 episodes, Japan: June 21, 2012)
Total: 754 Pokemon.
How Many Types Of Pokémon Are There In Fifth Generation?
In fifth generation, there are 18 different types of Pokémon. These are now commonly seen in Pokémon nowadays. Many Pokémon also have dual types (having more than one), but they still take them from the 18 types listed above and make no new types.